Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

08 April 2009

Playgroup / Easter Egg Hunt

Ashley and I attended a new playgroup today, and she had so much fun. She really hit it off with another little girl that is 3 days younger than she. They had an Easter egg hunt, and Ashley found 1 egg and that was good enough for her. She carried this camo colored egg around everywhere!

Her one and only egg...

This is Natalie - the little girl that is Ashley's age.
Ashley, Natalie, and TJ.
Trying to climb up the stairs holding her basket, and dropping her egg along the way.
Finally made it to the top of the stairs - (went back for the egg!)
She looks miserable in this picture, but I promise - she really was having fun!


We were painting eggs. This was an interesting project for 1 yr old's! Ashley painted the inside of her mouth!
She fit right in, and was really good at interacting with all the different ages of kids that were there.
Ashley and Natalie sharing candy from an egg (I think that's what they were eating???)
My little egg stealer! I caught her taking eggs out of someone else's basket. :-)