This was right after we arrived, when her socks and shoes were still dry...
24 June 2009
Misawa Base Beach
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day, finally!!! And it was perfect timing, because our playgroup went to the beach on the base this morning. It was a lot of fun, although the water was freezing. But that sure didn't stop any of the kids - including Ashley! She had a blast looking at her feet in the water, and playing in the sand. Good times!
She "borrowed" this orange bucket from one of the other kids, and carried it around the whole time. Of course, I didn't even think about bringing beach toys! I'm such a beach rookie!

She started with her shoes and socks (and pants) on, but after walking straight into the water(multiple times) with them on, I just ended up taking them off because they were soaking wet.
She was acting so sleepy in the car, but for some unknown reason, she wouldn't take a nap today! I couldn't believe it!! I thought she'd pass out. Here, she is resting on her sippy cup, aaahhhh! :-)


